One of our favourite ways to use up leftover Easter Eggs is to make deviled eggs.
Deviled eggs are always a favourite around my house. My kids love them for picnics, potlucks, parties and snacks. Deviled eggs are quick and easy to make and there is an endless variety of recipes.
Tip: You can make any of the mayonnaise based recipes lighter by using light mayonnaise or mixing mayonnaise half and half with low fat (or no fat) yogurt.
12 Deviled Egg Recipes
- Special Deviled Eggs
- Classic Deviled Eggs
- Dijon Deviled Eggs
- Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs
- Spinach Deviled Eggs
- Spicy Deviled Eggs
- Tarragon Deviled Eggs
- Curried Deviled Eggs (my personal favourite)
- Hummus Deviled Eggs (no wait – this is my favourite!)
- Sun Dried Tomato and Chive Deviled Eggs (who says I need just one favourite?)
- Deviled Ham Deviled Eggs
- Scotch Eggs with Sausage (not eggsactly deviled but close)
Related post: Looking for another way to use up those leftover Easter Eggs? Check out 12 Egg Salad Sandwich Recipes.