I bought myself a Kindle ebook reader last November and I often wonder what I ever did before I got it! In addition to buying ebooks for Kindle (often at a much lower price than the physical books would cost – without taking up space) I’m always on the look out for the Kindle freebies that pop up. This week I found a bunch of free cookbooks for Kindle. I make no guarantee that these items will remain free on Amazon, nor do I guarantee the quality of the books or recipes, but it’s always fun to see what you can find with the Kindle freebies.
If you don’t have an actual Kindle ebook reader you can download a free Kindle application that will work on your PC as well as for most tablets and smartphones.
- Circle of Friends Cookbook – 25 Burger Recipes
- Seventy-Five Receipts for Pastry, Cakes and Sweetmeats, by Miss Leslie
- JeBouffe Home Canning
- Desserts and Salads
- Twenty-Five Cent Dinners for Families of Six
- Ice Creams, Water Ices, Frozen Puddings Together with Refreshments for all Social Affairs
- A Cookbok By Ted (A Cookbook By Ted)
- Miss Parloa’s New Cook Book
- Chocolate and Cocoa Recipes and Home Made Candy Recipes
- The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook Presents – 10 Summertime Treats
- Made-Over Dishes
- Old Cookery Books and Ancient Cuisine
- Many Ways for Cooking Eggs
- Dinners Made Easy
- Thanksgiving Cookbook (Classic Cookbooklets)
- Dishes & Beverages of the Old South
I’ll do another round up of free Kindle ebooks in a few days. Maybe something spooktacular for Halloween
Featured image “My Favorite Food” by 46137 used under Creative Commons license.